| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Tor in October is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the El Tor October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in El Tor, Egypt
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding El Tor:
- Ismailia, Egypt - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) NNW
- Cairo, Egypt - 302.8 kms (188.2 miles) NW
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) NNW
- Helwan, Egypt - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) NW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) NNW
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 266.6 kms (165.7 miles) WNW
- Minya, Egypt - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) W
- Asyut, Egypt - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) WSW
- Sohag, Egypt - 266.1 kms (165.4 miles) SW
- Luxor, Egypt - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) SSW